webcam in second window possible?

Using the 6.1 version of msn messenger...
Is is possible to put the webcam image in a second window that I could then
move to the second (dual) monitor?

Greetings,

Unfortunately no, the video exists only in the conversation window.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"mmac" <lost@sea> wrote in message news:%23GQZHcutEHA.2664@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Using the 6.1 version of msn messenger...
> Is is possible to put the webcam image in a second window that I could then move to the
> second (dual) monitor?

Thanks for the reply
Any third party solution available?

> Greetings,
>
> Unfortunately no, the video exists only in the conversation window.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "mmac" <lost@sea> wrote in message
>> Using the 6.1 version of msn messenger...
>> Is is possible to put the webcam image in a second window that I could
>> then move to the second (dual) monitor?

Hi,

I'm afraid not (at least I've never seen one).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert