hi! i am fairly new to civ3, and hooked. Is there any way to delete saved
games that you no longer want?
thanks.....

kss wrote:

> hi! i am fairly new to civ3, and hooked. Is there any way to delete saved
> games that you no longer want?
> thanks.....

Just find the savegamefolder and delete whatever you want...deleted..:)

Thanks.....sometimes my ignorance suprises even me. i am also just
overwriting previous games.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

good point though - I've never understood why Civ has never had this
facility.

"kss" <ksolomon@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Thanks.....sometimes my ignorance suprises even me. i am also just
> overwriting previous games.

TRENDING THREADS