any update?

Are there any updates on the release date for civ4?
7 answers Last reply
More about update
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    Andre wrote:
    > Are there any updates on the release date for civ4?

    Check out www.civfanatic.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    I know, that was strange, no mention of anything concerning civ4
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    was this link a joke? it only refers to academic offerings.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    "kss" <ksolomon@hvc.rr.com> wrote:

    >was this link a joke? it only refers to academic offerings.

    It was a typo - should have been

    www.civfanatics.com/
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    AAAAhhh....that's better.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    digweed808@hotmail.com wrote:
    > "kss" <ksolomon@hvc.rr.com> wrote:
    >

    >>was this link a joke? it only refers to academic offerings.
    >>

    > It was a typo - should have been
    >
    > www.civfanatics.com/

    Oops! I'm sorry, I shoulda checked my bookmarks for the correct
    address. I dredged that one up from a faulty memory. *L* Guess I'm
    gettin' old. ;)
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    that's pretty funny!

    "kss" <ksolomon@hvc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > was this link a joke? it only refers to academic offerings.

Games Video Games