Downloads fail everytime

Hi,

Can somebody please help me,

I can send files and they are received fine, but for some
reason I can't receive file.

Messenger says someting like:

Transfer failed followed by Successful but in my download
folder there is nothing.

Thanks for your time
swfcno1

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:56:41 -0700, swfcno1 pondered exceedingly, then took
quill in hand and carefully composed...

| Hi,
|
| Can somebody please help me,
|
| I can send files and they are received fine, but for some
| reason I can't receive file.
|
| Messenger says someting like:
|
| Transfer failed followed by Successful but in my download
| folder there is nothing.

I had the same problem when I installed SP2. Switching from Windows Messenger
to the newest version of MSN Messenger solved it for me.

Larc

§§§ - Please change planet to earth to reply by e-mail - §§§