PING: ProteanThread and/or Mel (Big Patience Lite)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hi, guys.

Still hoping some of you could send me the old freeware version of 'Big
Patience Lite'... :-)

Mel zipped and posted it to ABF July 30, but I don't have access to
binary newsgroups.

Use vegard dot krog dot petersen at gmail dot com

Big thanks in advance

regards from vegard
--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
More about ping proteanthread patience lite
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    ok on its way vegard.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    På Tue, 09 Aug 2005 21:19:48 +0200, skrev Petersen, Vegard Krog
    <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com>:

    > Hi, guys.
    >
    > Still hoping some of you could send me the old freeware version of 'Big
    > Patience Lite'... :-)
    >
    > Mel zipped and posted it to ABF July 30, but I don't have access to
    > binary newsgroups.
    >
    > Use vegard dot krog dot petersen at gmail dot com
    >
    > Big thanks in advance
    >

    > regards from vegard

    I hope to find it on your excellent "Freeware Solitaire" site after the
    signature *Protean Thread* has sent it to you. :-)

    --
    JP Loken
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    vegard, let me know as soon as you got it. if not i'll attempt again.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    *ProteanThread* skrev:
    > vegard, let me know as soon as you got it. if not i'll attempt again.

    Thanks, PT. It has not arrived in my gmail innbox yet. Strange.
    Could you also try vkp at start dot no ?

    Sorry for pestering you... :-)

    regards from vegard
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    JP Loken skrev:
    > På Tue, 09 Aug 2005 21:19:48 +0200, skrev Petersen, Vegard Krog
    > <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com>:
    >
    >> Still hoping some of you could send me the old freeware version of
    >> 'Big Patience Lite'... :-)
    >> Use vegard dot krog dot petersen at gmail dot com
    >
    > I hope to find it on your excellent "Freeware Solitaire" site after the
    > signature *Protean Thread* has sent it to you. :-)

    1. Thank you :-)
    2. That's my intention :-)

    Kind regards from vegard
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    sure will.

Freeware Games Solitaire Video Games