HELP how to get free direct connect on a boost

Get your Mommy or Daddy to pay for it!

Seriously, looser, get a life and get off this group!

Boy9enius08 wrote:

> does ne one kno how to get free direct connect on a i730 using a boost
> simcard thanx

If this is where the level of literacy, in this world, is headed,
I'm glad I won't be around, forever!

Notan

yall need to chill ive seen how yall cut people down for askin those
goldeigger ???? i just wanted to see if u do it to every body i already
kno its kno way. lmao u guys are really nice haaa. thanx lol

--
Boy9enius08

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:50:51 -0500, Boy9enius08
<Boy9enius08.1rq9dy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>yall need to chill ive seen how yall cut people down for askin those
>goldeigger ???? i just wanted to see if u do it to every body i already
>kno its kno way. lmao u guys are really nice haaa. thanx lol

God bless the education system.