* Close all open programs.
* Press the Windows key + R. The "Run" tab appears.
* Type msconfig and then click [OK].
* The System Configuration Utility appears, click on the tab. Select the Safe Boot . Make sure the box "Minimal" is checked and then click [OK].
* Then you will be prompted to restart the computer. Click [Restart]. The computer restarts in Safe mode. **(This may take several minutes.)
* Perform troubleshooting in safe mode.
* When you've completed your troubleshooting in safe mode, repeat the early steps to uncheck the "Safe boot".
* Close all programs and restart the computer.