more than 1 identity?

October 22, 2004 2:20:24 PM

hello,
what do i have to do to have more than one identity on msn messenger
6.2? with the messenger 4.7 i could select with which ID i wanted to
go online, now i have to take a way through passport to change it. any
ideas?
thanks a lot,
pascal.

____________________________
http://www.artikeldienst-online.de
News zu Musik, Film, Computer &
Bücher, dazu gibt's Gewinnspiele

More about : identity

Anonymous
October 22, 2004 7:00:43 PM

Greetings Pascal,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you Sign Out of Messenger, then right-click on the icon
in the notification area and choose Sign In..., you'll get a .NET Passport login screen to
type in the appropriate credentials that you wish to login as.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Pascal May" <kino@artikeldienst-online.de> wrote in message
> hello,
> what do i have to do to have more than one identity on msn messenger
> 6.2? with the messenger 4.7 i could select with which ID i wanted to
> go online, now i have to take a way through passport to change it. any
> ideas?
> thanks a lot,
> pascal.
>
> ____________________________
> http://www.artikeldienst-online.de
> News zu Musik, Film, Computer &
> Bücher, dazu gibt's Gewinnspiele

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 9:11:06 PM

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:00:43 -0400, "Jonathan Kay [MVP]"
<msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> wrote:

Hello Jonathan,
when i click on login i only can sign in with the mail addy stated
above the icon. when i choose log in as there is no way that i can
chosse another ID from the pull down menu as i used to in older
versions of msn messenger. hope i could explain it right now.
thanks for your help,
pascal.