more than 1 identity?

hello,
what do i have to do to have more than one identity on msn messenger
6.2? with the messenger 4.7 i could select with which ID i wanted to
go online, now i have to take a way through passport to change it. any
ideas?
thanks a lot,
pascal.

____________________________
http://www.artikeldienst-online.de
News zu Musik, Film, Computer &
Bücher, dazu gibt's Gewinnspiele
2 answers Last reply
More about more identity

    Greetings Pascal,

    I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you Sign Out of Messenger, then right-click on the icon
    in the notification area and choose Sign In..., you'll get a .NET Passport login screen to
    type in the appropriate credentials that you wish to login as.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Pascal May" <kino@artikeldienst-online.de> wrote in message
    > hello,
    > what do i have to do to have more than one identity on msn messenger
    > 6.2? with the messenger 4.7 i could select with which ID i wanted to
    > go online, now i have to take a way through passport to change it. any
    > ideas?
    > thanks a lot,
    > pascal.
    >
    > ____________________________
    > http://www.artikeldienst-online.de
    > News zu Musik, Film, Computer &
    > Bücher, dazu gibt's Gewinnspiele

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:00:43 -0400, "Jonathan Kay [MVP]"
    <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> wrote:

    Hello Jonathan,
    when i click on login i only can sign in with the mail addy stated
    above the icon. when i choose log in as there is no way that i can
    chosse another ID from the pull down menu as i used to in older
    versions of msn messenger. hope i could explain it right now.
    thanks for your help,
    pascal.

    >Greetings Pascal,
    >
    >I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you Sign Out of Messenger, then right-click on the icon
    >in the notification area and choose Sign In..., you'll get a .NET Passport login screen to
    >type in the appropriate credentials that you wish to login as.
    >Jonathan Kay
    >Associate Expert
    >All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004 Jonathan Kay.
    >
    >"Pascal May" <kino@artikeldienst-online.de> wrote in message
    >> hello,
    >> what do i have to do to have more than one identity on msn messenger
    >> 6.2? with the messenger 4.7 i could select with which ID i wanted to
    >> go online, now i have to take a way through passport to change it. any
    >> ideas?
    >> thanks a lot,
    >> pascal.

    >> http://www.artikeldienst-online.de