Upgrade form Gold to Complete?

I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?

Thanks,
Muuurgh

"Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com> wrote in message
>I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
>easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?

If memory serves me correctly, Gold is just vanilla + play the world. So all
you need is to add Conquests.

"The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message

> "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com> wrote in message
>>I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
>>easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?
>
> If memory serves me correctly, Gold is just vanilla + play the world. So
> all you need is to add Conquests.

Is there a cheaper way? The cheapest i've found it was on eBay... where can
I buy used copies? If I knew that I could have waited just a little bit and
spend the same amount on Complete as I did on Gold I would have. Now I have
to spend another $25. I suppose that's a great way to get us to chew...

When does Civ IV come out?

> "The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com> wrote in message
>>>I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
>>>easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?
>>
>> If memory serves me correctly, Gold is just vanilla + play the world. So
>> all you need is to add Conquests.
>
> Is there a cheaper way? The cheapest i've found it was on eBay... where
> can I buy used copies? If I knew that I could have waited just a little
> bit and spend the same amount on Complete as I did on Gold I would have.
> Now I have to spend another $25. I suppose that's a great way to get us
> to chew...

Not that i know of

> When does Civ IV come out?

Probably in the fall 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:45:30 -0600, "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com>
wrote:

>I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
>easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?
>
>Thanks,
>Muuurgh

like someone else Suggested, Buy Conquests and download the 1.22 Patch

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:07:15 -0600, "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com>
wrote:

>"The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com> wrote in message
>>>I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
>>>easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?
>>
>> If memory serves me correctly, Gold is just vanilla + play the world. So
>> all you need is to add Conquests.
>
>Is there a cheaper way? The cheapest i've found it was on eBay... where can
>I buy used copies? If I knew that I could have waited just a little bit and
>spend the same amount on Complete as I did on Gold I would have. Now I have
>to spend another $25. I suppose that's a great way to get us to chew...
>
>When does Civ IV come out?
>
>-Muuurgh

Amazon has it for $16. They sell Conquest+Gold cheaper than Complete.