Upgrade form Gold to Complete?

I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?

Thanks,
Muuurgh
5 answers Last reply
More about upgrade form gold complete
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com> wrote in message
    >I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
    >easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?

    If memory serves me correctly, Gold is just vanilla + play the world. So all
    you need is to add Conquests.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    "The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message

    > "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com> wrote in message
    >>I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
    >>easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?
    >
    > If memory serves me correctly, Gold is just vanilla + play the world. So
    > all you need is to add Conquests.

    Is there a cheaper way? The cheapest i've found it was on eBay... where can
    I buy used copies? If I knew that I could have waited just a little bit and
    spend the same amount on Complete as I did on Gold I would have. Now I have
    to spend another $25. I suppose that's a great way to get us to chew...

    When does Civ IV come out?

    -Muuurgh

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    > "The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com> wrote in message
    >>>I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
    >>>easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?
    >>
    >> If memory serves me correctly, Gold is just vanilla + play the world. So
    >> all you need is to add Conquests.
    >
    > Is there a cheaper way? The cheapest i've found it was on eBay... where
    > can I buy used copies? If I knew that I could have waited just a little
    > bit and spend the same amount on Complete as I did on Gold I would have.
    > Now I have to spend another $25. I suppose that's a great way to get us
    > to chew...

    Not that i know of

    > When does Civ IV come out?

    Probably in the fall 2005
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:45:30 -0600, "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com>
    wrote:

    >I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
    >easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Muuurgh

    like someone else Suggested, Buy Conquests and download the 1.22 Patch
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?)

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:07:15 -0600, "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com>
    wrote:

    >"The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Muuurgh" <meatbag@porkfat.com> wrote in message
    >>>I bought Gold right before Complete came out. What is the cheapest /
    >>>easiest way for me to upgrade to Complete?
    >>
    >> If memory serves me correctly, Gold is just vanilla + play the world. So
    >> all you need is to add Conquests.
    >
    >Is there a cheaper way? The cheapest i've found it was on eBay... where can
    >I buy used copies? If I knew that I could have waited just a little bit and
    >spend the same amount on Complete as I did on Gold I would have. Now I have
    >to spend another $25. I suppose that's a great way to get us to chew...
    >
    >When does Civ IV come out?
    >
    >-Muuurgh

    Amazon has it for $16. They sell Conquest+Gold cheaper than Complete.

Games Video Games