windows messenger

October 22, 2004 4:43:13 PM

Window messenger tells me that my vidcam is used by
another program and do not let me send video . Msn
messenger tells me the same but i have no problems with
video chat . i'm using XP+sp2 . is there a way to fix it ?
henri

More about : windows messenger

Anonymous
October 22, 2004 8:43:07 PM

Greetings Henri,

What kind of webcam is it?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"henri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Window messenger tells me that my vidcam is used by
> another program and do not let me send video . Msn
> messenger tells me the same but i have no problems with
> video chat . i'm using XP+sp2 . is there a way to fix it ?
> henri
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 4:03:04 AM

greetings Jonathan ,
....a Logitech quickcam

Jonathan Kay.

>"henri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> Window messenger tells me that my vidcam is used by
>> another program and do not let me send video . Msn
>> messenger tells me the same but i have no problems with
>> video chat . i'm using XP+sp2 . is there a way to fix
it ?
>> henri
>

>.

Related resources
October 23, 2004 3:09:17 PM

greetings Jomathan
....a Logitech quickcam

October 23, 2004 4:56:55 PM

greetings jonathan
its a logitech quickcam

Anonymous
October 23, 2004 6:40:55 PM

Hi Henri,

Try downloading and running the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/quickcamexpr...

You'll need to reboot to see the change.

> greetings Jomathan
> ...a Logitech quickcam

Anonymous
October 24, 2004 2:11:46 AM

thanks Jonatham , it seems to work now!

s.reg

>You'll need to reboot to see the change.
>Jonathan Kay
>Associate Expert
>All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004
Jonathan Kay.

>"henri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> greetings Jomathan