error font loading code 28

I have a problem. When I start C3C ver. 1.22 I get an error message
saying error font loading code 28. Can anyone help me solve the problem..

Mikael

"Daggert" <mikael-n@post3.tele.dk> wrote in message
>I have a problem. When I start C3C ver. 1.22 I get an error message saying
>error font loading code 28. Can anyone help me solve the problem..
>
> Mikael

I'm not familiar with it but it could be a problem with the supplied font
conflicting with a preinstalled font. See if you have Lucida Sans Regular
installed and delete it. That is the font the game uses if it is there and
causes text display problems. Perhaps it is causing this as well.