The MSN Messenger service on this end seems to be having some problems.
Last night, was off line, online this morning, but now at 10:10AM CST off
line.

Joel

Hi Joel,

There are no server issues that I'm aware of.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> The MSN Messenger service on this end seems to be having some problems. Last night, was off
> line, online this morning, but now at 10:10AM CST off line.
>
> Joel

Smile, not necessary for you to be aware!!!! However, there WAS a
problem.

Joel

> Hi Joel,
>
> There are no server issues that I'm aware of.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> The MSN Messenger service on this end seems to be having some problems.
>> Last night, was off line, online this morning, but now at 10:10AM CST off
>> line.
>>
>> Joel

TRENDING THREADS