free lab or depot

Last response: in Network Providers
July 4, 2005 8:09:38 AM

can someone hook me up with depot 13 or 14 or lab 12 13 0r 14 i have
depot 12.5 an updated version of 12 works with the newer models but i
heard depot 14 have extra options but if someone could hook me up with
lab 12 or higher i can unlock there double locked phones. get me at
(pimp43205@yahoo.com)

--
daddy43205

More about : free lab depot

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 5:40:52 AM

daddy43205 Wrote:
> can someone hook me up with depot 13 or 14 or lab 12 13 0r 14 i have
> depot 12.5 an updated version of 12 works with the newer models but i
> heard depot 14 have extra options but if someone could hook me up with
> lab 12 or higher i can unlock there double locked phones. get me at
> (pimp43205@yahoo.com)
>

> --
> daddy43205

also im willing to trade depot 10 and 12 so you can sell or whatever i
just need depot 14

--
daddy43205
Anonymous

daddy43205 Wrote:
> daddy43205 Wrote:-
> can someone hook me up with depot 13 or 14 or lab 12 13 0r 14 i have
> depot 12.5 an updated version of 12 works with the newer models but i
> heard depot 14 have extra options but if someone could hook me up
> with
> lab 12 or higher i can unlock there double locked phones. get me at
> (pimp43205@yahoo.com)
>

> --
> daddy43205-
>
> also im willing to trade depot 10 and 12 so you can sell or whatever i
> just need depot 14
>

> --
> daddy43205
i have it hit me up aim- ismaelx13

--
iDEN4LyFe
July 8, 2005 8:06:00 AM

by the way my versions are unlocked so should your no keys should be
asked for email me only serious traders or givers thank you when you
send the the program i will examine them making sure there are correct
then i will send you depot 10 and 12 if you want (aol-ghettopimp614)
(yahoo-pimp43205)

--
daddy43205
Anonymous

FATBOYZ4LIFE Wrote:
> i have iden carrier rss 14 is that wut u need?
>

> --
> FATBOYZ4LIFE

no depot 14 or 13 or super depot 12,13,14 or lab 12 or higher

--
daddy43205
Anonymous

if i did i would just give it to you depot 9 has no value to me it doen
not support my phone

--
daddy43205
Anonymous

daddy43205 Wrote:
> if i did i would just give it to you depot 9 has no value to me it doen
> not support my phone
i have depot12 i want to trade for lab11 or higher can anyone help
me???

--
xuntouchable215x
Anonymous

Depot 11 or 12 should do anything 9 will.

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 15:15:58 -0500, FATBOYZ4LIFE
<FATBOYZ4LIFE.1rx5zz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>oh but do u have depot 9
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:32:14 AM

all i need is lab13 or super depot 14 if anyone haves it 4 free

redcell Wrote:
> I have depot 13
>

> --
> redcell

daddy43205
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 7:58:58 PM

--
black456
August 9, 2005 3:12:05 PM

i have depot12 , superdepot14 ,lab12, and raptor pro anyone want to
trade for somethin give me an offer

aol s/n is xuntouchable215x
my email : xuntouchable215x@aol.com

--
xuntouchable215x
November 5, 2006 6:08:58 PM

if any of ya can hook me up wit Super Depot 14 for free hit me up at AIM
kidremix200
!