Annoying pop-up

October 23, 2004 2:47:49 PM

After a Microsoft update, I started receiving a little
annoying pop-up box telling me to verify my e-mail
address. The directions were to click on an e-mail from:
Passport members service, verify and then try signing in
again. That e-mail is not in my inbox because I've been a
member for a few years. How can I stop the box because I
don't have trouble signing in as the notice implys. Thanks

More about : annoying pop

Anonymous
October 23, 2004 6:42:30 PM

Greetings Carol,

The only way to remove this is to verify your e-mail address. To do so, you'll have to
request another verification e-mail from Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf

Not being verified won't stop you from signing in, it will simply stop you from changing your
display name,
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!