Civ4 Group?

Looking through all the post hee, I have come across a few Civ 4 whih
lists and was wondering if there is a group for Civ 4 yet and if so
where? If not, would anyone be interested in starting one?

"Proj_Eng" <richardm@orthoorganizers.com> wrote in

> Looking through all the post hee, I have come across a few Civ 4 whih
> lists and was wondering if there is a group for Civ 4 yet and if so
> where? If not, would anyone be interested in starting one?

I think it is a little early to start a Civ4 group. I would wait until the
beta is ready to be released.

data64

In the mean time feel free to spot threads in this group about civ 4,
as long as you keep something like civ 4 in the subject.