messenger/ not signed into all sevices.

After signing in I always get a message of not signed
into all services. I then am requested to enter my sign
in name for a communication service and when I finish
this I always get a message of ( signing in failed as
sevice is temporarily unavailable please try again
later ) Can I stop this happening ?
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger signed sevices

    Greetings Sean,

    To fix this, open the main Messenger window, click the Tools menu in Messenger, then select
    Options. Click the Accounts tab and then click the option button '.NET Passport' under 'Sign
    in with this account first:'. Then, uncheck the box 'My contacts include users of a
    communications service', click OK and then try and sign on again
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "sean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After signing in I always get a message of not signed
    > into all services. I then am requested to enter my sign
    > in name for a communication service and when I finish
    > this I always get a message of ( signing in failed as
    > sevice is temporarily unavailable please try again
    > later ) Can I stop this happening ?

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP