How to view other civs in Dip Screen

Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2005 12:56:01 AM

Can somebody remind me how to switch from the default view of 8 civs in the
dipomacy screen to view the other civs?

thanks in advance.

More about : view civs dip screen

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 11:33:03 AM

<tcook07@attglobal.net> wrote in message news:42672735_4@news1.prserv.net...
> Can somebody remind me how to switch from the default view of 8 civs in
> the dipomacy screen to view the other civs?
>
> thanks in advance.

shift-click or shift-rightclick one of the advisor images will bring up a
menu
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 11:33:04 AM

With the Conquests addon, it's even easier. Single Click any from other
than yourself. Then hit the replace leader button on the top left,
which will bring up the list you can replace them by.

And if you wipe out a civ that was showing, single click on the empty
one above to bring in a civ.
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 10:21:57 PM

!