error pages

i'm having problems with everytime i sign in to read my e-mail it opens fine
but it doesn't let me read my e-mails.please help
--
elisis
2 answers Last reply

    Greetings,

    Is this in Hotmail, Outlook Express, or what application? Also, do you receive an error
    message; if so, what is it?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "ricanbabe" <ricanbabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i'm having problems with everytime i sign in to read my e-mail it opens fine
    > but it doesn't let me read my e-mails.please help
    > --
    > elisis

    I have just had the same prob,,,,this is long winded but a least you should
    be able to access and send e-mail to you get sorted!

    When you clik on the e-mail page it says error on page now clik the e-mail
    envelope on the top toolbar next to the print button, it will re link to
    e-mail.
    It will then ask you to sign in again. when you are in clik on tools scroll
    on to encoding click on user defined....I still have the same prob as you but
    can go the long way til a solution is found!!! Good Luck

Messenger Microsoft Email Windows XP