Windows Messenger Video Help

Hi all

This is my first time here so please be kind...

The problem I am having is when I try to have a video and voice
conversation with my brother over the Internet all we get is a black
square where the video should be.

When I try the same thing over my home network I have no problem
receiving voice and video.

What are we doing wrong that we cant connect using video and voice.

All help appreciated.

Dave.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger video help

    Did you test the camera in messenger?

    "Wolf" <davidw@oceanfree.net> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > This is my first time here so please be kind...
    >
    > The problem I am having is when I try to have a video and voice
    > conversation with my brother over the Internet all we get is a black
    > square where the video should be.
    >
    > When I try the same thing over my home network I have no problem
    > receiving voice and video.
    >
    > What are we doing wrong that we cant connect using video and voice.
    >
    > All help appreciated.
    >
    > Dave.

Video Messenger Windows XP