Windows Messenger Video Help

Wolf

Hi all

This is my first time here so please be kind...

The problem I am having is when I try to have a video and voice
conversation with my brother over the Internet all we get is a black
square where the video should be.

When I try the same thing over my home network I have no problem
receiving voice and video.

What are we doing wrong that we cant connect using video and voice.

All help appreciated.

Dave.

Did you test the camera in messenger?