Windows Messenger After SP2

Ever since I installed SP 2 everytime I start Outlook Express Windows
Messenger pops up. I do not use, nor do I want to use Windows Messenger.

How can I get rid of this annoyance??
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger

    Greetings,

    To stop this, close Outlook Express, then download and run the following .reg file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "PRFisher" <PRFisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ever since I installed SP 2 everytime I start Outlook Express Windows
    > Messenger pops up. I do not use, nor do I want to use Windows Messenger.
    >
    > How can I get rid of this annoyance??

Outlook Express Messenger Microsoft Windows XP