Fatal Error and CIV3 PTW v1.27f shutdown when completed Cu..

Fatal Error and CIV3 PTW v1.27f shutdown when completed Cure For Cancer Wonder

Anyone has this problem? Please share info if you know how to solve this problem?

many thanks..

I haven't receive any post from this group for weeks now... anyone the same?

--
P2P <plsemail@yahoo.com>

"P2P" <plsemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Fatal Error and CIV3 PTW v1.27f shutdown when completed Cure For Cancer
> Wonder
>
> Anyone has this problem? Please share info if you know how to solve this
> problem?
>
> many thanks..

You should try a reinstall. Perhaps some mod you tried messed something up?

> I haven't receive any post from this group for weeks now... anyone the
> same?

It's been slow but an occassional post shows up for me.

Hi The Stare

I tried reinstall but it still the same. I am thinking maybe it's the Cure for Cancer stuff that is corrupted. I had a look at the Arts/Wonder folder in the game and found the cure for cancer pcx pic there opening ok.

What other files are involved with the wonder, do you know? Maybe you can send me a copy if you do and have them.

Thanks..

On Sat, 14 May 2005 09:50:05 GMT
"The Stare" <wat1@not.likely.frontiernet.net> wrote:

> "P2P" <plsemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Fatal Error and CIV3 PTW v1.27f shutdown when completed Cure For Cancer
> > Wonder
> >
> > Anyone has this problem? Please share info if you know how to solve this
> > problem?
> >
> > many thanks..
>
> You should try a reinstall. Perhaps some mod you tried messed something up?
>

> > I haven't receive any post from this group for weeks now... anyone the
> > same?
>
> It's been slow but an occassional post shows up for me.

alex

"P2P" <plsemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:20050517083652.F34A.PLSEMAIL@yahoo.com...

> I tried reinstall but it still the same. I am thinking maybe it's the Cure for Cancer stuff that is corrupted. I
had a look at the Arts/Wonder folder in the game and found the cure for cancer pcx pic there opening ok.

Does it always hang up after CfC completion or it's just a prticular game?
Similar thing sometimes happen to me too. In such situation a couple of
tricks usally work for me just to pass over the problem:

- try to disband half a dozen of less valuable units before the CfC completion;
- try to delay CfC completion by one turn by artificial decrease of city
production output and see it the problem disappears.