email on messenger has changed

Help! my hotmail email address on MSN messenger has
changed to a yahoo email! how do i fix it?
2 answers Last reply
More about email messenger changed

    Was this before or after the little green man knocked on your door asking
    for a cup of sugar?..

    "carissa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Help! my hotmail email address on MSN messenger has
    > changed to a yahoo email! how do i fix it?

    Greetings Carissa,

    If you mean something has changed you default .NET Passport, click Start, then Control Panel,
    then User Accounts, click the current Windows XP account that you're logged in under, then
    click "Change my .NET Passport", choose the "Use a Different Passport" button and then go
    through the wizard to set up the correct Passport e-mail.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "carissa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Help! my hotmail email address on MSN messenger has
    > changed to a yahoo email! how do i fix it?

Messenger Email Windows XP