  • Messenger
  • Email
  • Windows XP
October 25, 2004 6:13:30 AM

Help! my hotmail email address on MSN messenger has
changed to a yahoo email! how do i fix it?

More about : email messenger changed

Anonymous
October 25, 2004 11:24:50 AM

Was this before or after the little green man knocked on your door asking
for a cup of sugar?..

"carissa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help! my hotmail email address on MSN messenger has
> changed to a yahoo email! how do i fix it?
Anonymous
October 25, 2004 2:14:03 PM

Greetings Carissa,

If you mean something has changed you default .NET Passport, click Start, then Control Panel,
then User Accounts, click the current Windows XP account that you're logged in under, then
click "Change my .NET Passport", choose the "Use a Different Passport" button and then go
through the wizard to set up the correct Passport e-mail.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!