Someone please tell me what RSS Depot is

Last response: in Network Providers
July 5, 2005 3:48:57 AM

I have a new 860. I'd like to be able to transfer any type of file
back and forth between my computer and my 860. I already have a USB
cable.

Will RSS Depot do this?

If not, what does RSS Depot do? And do I need the latest version?

More about : rss depot

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 12:20:49 PM

ClarkSter Wrote:
> I have a new 860. I'd like to be able to transfer any type of file
> back and forth between my computer and my 860. I already have a USB
> cable.
>
> Will RSS Depot do this?
>
> If not, what does RSS Depot do? And do I need the latest version?

you need a jal program either webjal or myjal are the popular id go
with myjal webjal is way more complicated

--
daddy43205