Someone please tell me what RSS Depot is

I have a new 860. I'd like to be able to transfer any type of file
back and forth between my computer and my 860. I already have a USB
cable.

Will RSS Depot do this?

If not, what does RSS Depot do? And do I need the latest version?
1 answer Last reply
More about someone depot
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    ClarkSter Wrote:
    > I have a new 860. I'd like to be able to transfer any type of file
    > back and forth between my computer and my 860. I already have a USB
    > cable.
    >
    > Will RSS Depot do this?
    >
    > If not, what does RSS Depot do? And do I need the latest version?

    you need a jal program either webjal or myjal are the popular id go
    with myjal webjal is way more complicated

    --
    daddy43205

Nextel RSS Internet Service Providers