problems loggin in for some ppl today?

Dinesh

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had problems logging into the
MSN Messenger service today, or when logged on got
sporadically disconnected?

Greetings,

No problems that I'm aware of.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"dinesh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if anyone had problems logging into the
> MSN Messenger service today, or when logged on got
> sporadically disconnected?

hi there.im having the same problem, cept it happens all the time. i cant
chat on msn messenger at all. everytime i sign on, in about 5 secs, it signs
me out. then tries signing me in again automatically, then annoyingly signing
me back out. does anyone know why it might be doing this??i thinks its
messenger 6.2 i have.if anyone could help with this id be very grateful :)