Small Business Server 2000, webcam not working.

Hi,

We recently moved to Small Business Server 2000 and ever since the move to
the server my webcam does not work on my XP Pro machine on our network.
Bearing in mind that I have only little experience of administration on a
server, where do I even begin to make changes to the server to allow this?

Many thanks,
James

Greetings James,

Actually it should just work, assuming you're using MSN Messenger 6.x (and your contact is
also). Could you explain exactly where the problem is (can't detect the webcam, can't
connect, etc.)?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert