Jonathan Kay!!!!! Where are you today!!!

Mark jones needs your help!

please take a look at "cant send e-mails? errors on page?"

ty mark.

jw

Remember Johnathan is a volunteer, and not a Microsoft employee, just like
all the others of us that normally try and help answer questions on this
Newsgroup. Most of the volunteers will not respond to a posting unless we
have an idea of how to solve the users problem since non meaningful

"muggsyj" <muggsyj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Mark jones needs your help!
>

> please take a look at "cant send e-mails? errors on
> page?"
>

> ty mark.

Hi,

Right here?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"muggsyj" <muggsyj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Mark jones needs your help!
>

> please take a look at "cant send e-mails? errors on page?"
>

> ty mark.

*phew*

I'm glad someone had the guts to post this. I agree 100% with you on this.
When I mess up a post, it not only makes me look stupid, it wastes time,
which requires more research on my part to fix (or Jon comes along to help
me out :)).

Michael Katz
[Microsoft MVP - MSN Client]
"There's no I in 'team' but there is 'me'"
http://msmvps.com/msntral

This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.