C3C: Win all conquests movie - how to show.

I successfully finished all of the conquests, but didn't realize that
there was anything special that was going to happen. Is there anyway I
can replay the movie that shows at that point? I have the most recent
conquest stored just before the win, so that if there is some way to
clear the hall of fame of winning the WWII scenario, I can do that...

Thank You

Randolph Finder

"Naraht" <naraht@drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu> wrote in message
>I successfully finished all of the conquests, but didn't realize that
> there was anything special that was going to happen. Is there anyway I
> can replay the movie that shows at that point? I have the most recent
> conquest stored just before the win, so that if there is some way to
> clear the hall of fame of winning the WWII scenario, I can do that...

The conquest scores are stored in CampaignRecord.hof but requires a hex
editor to change it. It probably isn't a good idea to mess with it.
Alternatively, you can rename the movie to whatever the intro is called and
watch it next time you start up C3C.

On 13 Jul 2005 09:43:02 -0700, "Naraht"
<naraht@drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu> wrote:

>I successfully finished all of the conquests, but didn't realize that
>there was anything special that was going to happen. Is there anyway I
>can replay the movie that shows at that point? I have the most recent
>conquest stored just before the win, so that if there is some way to
>clear the hall of fame of winning the WWII scenario, I can do that...

Win any of the conquests, that will trigger the movie again.

"Jeffery S. Jones" <jeffsj@execpc.com> wrote in message
> On 13 Jul 2005 09:43:02 -0700, "Naraht"
> <naraht@drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu> wrote:
>
>>I successfully finished all of the conquests, but didn't realize that
>>there was anything special that was going to happen. Is there anyway I
>>can replay the movie that shows at that point? I have the most recent
>>conquest stored just before the win, so that if there is some way to
>>clear the hall of fame of winning the WWII scenario, I can do that...
>
> Win any of the conquests, that will trigger the movie again.

I think it requires a higher score than what is in the HOF already.