hotmail

i keep getting this message whilst on hotmail it
says
the exceptioon unknown software exception (oxcoooo17)
occured in the application ox7c964edi
so i keep losing hotmail any reasons why???
cheers lisa

Greetings Lisa,

What does the titlebar say (more specifically iexplore.exe, msmsgs.exe, or.)?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i keep getting this message whilst on hotmail it
> says
> the exceptioon unknown software exception (oxcoooo17)
> occured in the application ox7c964edi
> so i keep losing hotmail any reasons why???
> cheers lisa

thast all it says exactly what i wrote in the message,
i had messenger 6.2 but kept experiances annoying
white boxes and so you told me about re installing 6.1
i dont want to go back to 6.2 incase i get the same
problem again so if u can help id be greatful
lisa

Jonathan Kay.

>"lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>>i keep getting this message whilst on hotmail it
>> says
>> the exceptioon unknown software exception (oxcoooo17)
>> occured in the application ox7c964edi
>> so i keep losing hotmail any reasons why???
>> cheers lisa
>

>.

Lisa,

When this exception comes up, it is generating an error log, you should then
have the option (providing you're using XP) that says "View Details". Click
on this option and report back to us as to what module it is crashing in.