Enter Tom's Hardware's Top Secret SoCal Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

If you let any body in the USA do it, I would have gladly paid for my traveling expenses from Ohio...

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
Hmmm Culver city...Its only a 2 hour drive from here. Damn and a couple years ago I lived in Culver city...would have been perfect.Could have rode my bike down there.

dreamer77dd

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2008
I thought this site was international? I think you should try all different states and countries. I see that it is not only U.S. that comes to see your site. In my opinion it would be a good way to advertise, get people interested in coming to your site. You already have a site supporting many languages, so that's not a barrier. I am sure you have a community willing to help you as they enjoy the articles and information you provide. I think you would generate a lot of interest. Anyways zzz sip sip mmm coffee.

cangelini

Contributing Editor
Editor
Jul 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]There are trolls here. Anyways, I +1 ed all of them.[/citation]

Thanks Shadow. That's usually my job every morning on the editorial side =)

theubersmurf

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]COMIN STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON![/citation]Not sure how apt the NWA reference was being that you're on a tech site.

wildwell

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
[citation][nom]CoryInJapan[/nom]Hmmm Culver city...Its only a 2 hour drive from here. Damn and a couple years ago I lived in Culver city...would have been perfect.Could have rode my bike down there.[/citation]
Wow, you're only two hours from Culver City!? It seemed a bit farther when I was living in Japan. Lucky for me, I am only a bike ride away from Culver City. ;)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]sunflier[/nom]Since it's so freakin 'restricted' why not just make it the first 6 people in line?[/citation]

Last time I checked the population of Southern California was roughly 24 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.