Windows Messenger Won't Start

I can't even get Windows Messenger to start up. I click
the program and nothing happens.
4 answers Last reply
More about windows messenger start

    Greetings Glen,

    It sounds like Windows Messenger may just have been disabled. To correct this, download and
    run these .reg files in the affected account:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/enablewindowsmessenger_user.reg
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/enablemessenger.reg
    After running these, reboot and then try opening Windows Messenger again.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Glen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can't even get Windows Messenger to start up. I click
    > the program and nothing happens.

    Thanks a million Jonathan...

    Jonathan Kay.

    >"Glen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    >>I can't even get Windows Messenger to start up. I click
    >> the program and nothing happens.
    >

    >.

    Hi Glen,

    No problem =)

    > Thanks a million Jonathan...

    Hi Glen, I have the same problem, were you able to donload the reg. files.

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Hi Glen,
    >
    > No problem =)
    > Jonathan Kay