Windows Messenger Won't Start

October 28, 2004 5:33:24 PM

I can't even get Windows Messenger to start up. I click
the program and nothing happens.
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 12:23:13 AM

Greetings Glen,

It sounds like Windows Messenger may just have been disabled. To correct this, download and
run these .reg files in the affected account:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/enablewindow...
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/enablemessen...
After running these, reboot and then try opening Windows Messenger again.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Glen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't even get Windows Messenger to start up. I click
> the program and nothing happens.
October 29, 2004 9:32:39 AM

Thanks a million Jonathan...

ssenger_user.reg
>http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/enablemessen...
..reg
>After running these, reboot and then try opening Windows
Messenger again.
>Jonathan Kay
>Associate Expert
>All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2004
Jonathan Kay.

>"Glen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>>I can't even get Windows Messenger to start up. I click
>> the program and nothing happens.
>

>.

October 29, 2004 4:08:36 PM

Hi Glen,

No problem =)

> Thanks a million Jonathan...

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 11:05:03 PM

Hi Glen, I have the same problem, were you able to donload the reg. files.

!