World Map

If I remember correctly (it has been a long time since I played Civ2),
you get a whole World Map when you build the Apollo Program. This is pretty
late in the game, of course. Earlier than that you have to discover the map
by exploration or by trading maps with your opponents, probably inadvisable.
There is no shortcut, I'm afraid but interestingly there is no way to get a
whole World Map in Civ other than by trading bits and exploration. Maybe
they'll bring it back, with the Wonder Movies, in Civ 4.
You should upgrade to Civ 3 if you can. So much better than Civ 2,
although that was pretty damn good! Good luck in all your games.
CG.

Chance Gardener proclaimed...

> If I remember correctly (it has been a long time since I played Civ2),
> you get a whole World Map when you build the Apollo Program. This is pretty
> late in the game, of course. Earlier than that you have to discover the map
> by exploration or by trading maps with your opponents, probably inadvisable.
> There is no shortcut, I'm afraid but interestingly there is no way to get a
> whole World Map in Civ other than by trading bits and exploration. Maybe
> they'll bring it back, with the Wonder Movies, in Civ 4.
> You should upgrade to Civ 3 if you can. So much better than Civ 2,
> although that was pretty damn good! Good luck in all your games.

Cheers dude.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk