Civ 3 - Space Race, no view of ship anymore

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 13, 2005 10:42:29 PM

Need some help...
I was way out in front of everybody else... I had 9 parts done, and could
see the space ship... then when the last is done, I can't get to the screen
to see the ship.. or launch it!! Any ideas? My reference books don't give
a clue

More about : civ space race view ship anymore

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 4:10:13 PM

<tcook07@attglobal.net> wrote in message news:42fea4d4_3@news1.prserv.net...
> Need some help...
> I was way out in front of everybody else... I had 9 parts done, and
> could see the space ship... then when the last is done, I can't get to the
> screen to see the ship.. or launch it!! Any ideas? My reference books
> don't give a clue

If it is past 2050 or if the game is already won by any other means, you
cannot launch the ship.

If it is the winning condition, you have no choice but to launch the ship
after the city production sequence is over at the beginning of the turn.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 1:00:11 PM

<tcook07@attglobal.net> wrote in news:42fea4d4_3@news1.prserv.net:

> Need some help...
> I was way out in front of everybody else... I had 9 parts done, and
> could
> see the space ship... then when the last is done, I can't get to the
> screen to see the ship.. or launch it!! Any ideas? My reference books
> don't give a clue

I have seen this happen with Conquests and I believe it is a bug.

data64
!