Messenger and .NET Passport

Hello Newsgroups surfer..

I require aid for my messenger.

Available: windows messenger 5.0.0482 on Windows Xp with SP2

Problem: the messenger gives me the message "that I the enamels address
first confirm must." The remarkable is if I am
on. NET Passport and want to put back myself over members service my
password, sprich an enamel sent will should me, get I
also no.

And over contact, one gets no answer.

I hope helped will can myself that here.

with kind regards

Jens
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger passport

    Greetings Jens,

    You'll need to request another .NET Passport verification e-mail from Passport Services:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Jens Böker" <newsgroups@fam-boeker.de> wrote in message
    > Hello Newsgroups surfer..
    >
    > I require aid for my messenger.
    >
    > Available: windows messenger 5.0.0482 on Windows Xp with SP2
    >
    > Problem: the messenger gives me the message "that I the enamels address first confirm
    > must." The remarkable is if I am
    > on. NET Passport and want to put back myself over members service my password, sprich an
    > enamel sent will should me, get I
    > also no.
    >
    > And over contact, one gets no answer.
    >
    > I hope helped will can myself that here.
    >
    > with kind regards
    >
    > Jens

    I did that already 3 once, but got no answer.

    Jens

    > Greetings Jens,
    >
    > You'll need to request another .NET Passport verification e-mail from
    > Passport Services:
    > http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf

Newsgroup Messenger Microsoft Windows XP