Messenger and .NET Passport

Hello Newsgroups surfer..

I require aid for my messenger.

Available: windows messenger 5.0.0482 on Windows Xp with SP2

Problem: the messenger gives me the message "that I the enamels address
first confirm must." The remarkable is if I am
on. NET Passport and want to put back myself over members service my
password, sprich an enamel sent will should me, get I
also no.

And over contact, one gets no answer.

I hope helped will can myself that here.

with kind regards

Jens

Greetings Jens,

You'll need to request another .NET Passport verification e-mail from Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert