Messenger and .NET Passport

October 31, 2004 12:33:32 AM

Hello Newsgroups surfer..

I require aid for my messenger.

Available: windows messenger 5.0.0482 on Windows Xp with SP2

Problem: the messenger gives me the message "that I the enamels address
first confirm must." The remarkable is if I am
on. NET Passport and want to put back myself over members service my
password, sprich an enamel sent will should me, get I
also no.

And over contact, one gets no answer.

I hope helped will can myself that here.

with kind regards

Jens

More about : messenger net passport

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 12:33:33 AM

Greetings Jens,

You'll need to request another .NET Passport verification e-mail from Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Jens Böker" <newsgroups@fam-boeker.de> wrote in message
> Hello Newsgroups surfer..
>
> I require aid for my messenger.
>
> Available: windows messenger 5.0.0482 on Windows Xp with SP2
>
> Problem: the messenger gives me the message "that I the enamels address first confirm
> must." The remarkable is if I am
> on. NET Passport and want to put back myself over members service my password, sprich an
> enamel sent will should me, get I
> also no.
>
> And over contact, one gets no answer.
>
> I hope helped will can myself that here.
>
> with kind regards
>
> Jens

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 12:54:08 AM

I did that already 3 once, but got no answer.

Jens

!