Hi ppl,

My contact list is full, there are 150 contacts and don't want to add more,
but a friend of mine told me that his list is more capable, is it possible ?

Tnx :)

Greetings,

The 150 contacts on your main contact list is imposed by the server, there isn't a way to
have more.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"SGr33n" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in message news:sY9hd.237256$35.11156584@news4.tin.it...
> Hi ppl,
>
> My contact list is full, there are 150 contacts and don't want to add more, but a friend of
> mine told me that his list is more capable, is it possible ?
>
> Tnx :)

A little unfair, don't you think? Although I have yet to have that many on
my list, I move closer and closer to that limit everyday... Hopefully MSN
will give in at some point and change this. *fingers crossed*

Michael Katz
[Microsoft MVP - MSN Client]
"There's no I in 'team' but there is 'me'"
http://msmvps.com/msntral

This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.

> Greetings,
>
> The 150 contacts on your main contact list is imposed by the server, there
> isn't a way to have more.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "SGr33n" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi ppl,
>>
>> My contact list is full, there are 150 contacts and don't want to add
>> more, but a friend of mine told me that his list is more capable, is it
>> possible ?
>>
>> Tnx :)

It is, I constantly have to delete people to add others. Quite annoying :(
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert