David

Hi,

I'm using a Canon camcorder as my webcam and therefore use Video
Conference. I'd like to capture the video stream coming in, in other
words, I'd like to save a video of the person I'm speaking with. Is
this possible?

Thanks,
David.

Greetings David,

I'm not sure if maybe you could "record" while using the camera as a webcam (I somehow doubt
it, but you can try), but from a computer aspect, the only way you to record the incoming
video within Messenger is to capture the screen using a utility like SnagIt
(http://www.techsmith.com), or even the Windows Media Encoder:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/encoder/
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert