Building a Contact List

Hello,

I am new to this messenger stuff and was just wondering the best ways
possibly the safest ways to build a list of MSN Messenger contacts
for occassional chatting I am looking for primarily contacts outside
my home State and possibly English Speaking people in Europe
any help is appreciated I shall just sit back and read
any replies to this message. I would very much like to
CQ like a Amature Radio Hams do but since I have no
Ham license I can not do it over Radio.

--
Regards;
gmv

One suggestion i can think of would be is , make sure you are using a
firewall program , not the one windows has but a third party one , here a
few to view if you like

http://www.kerio.com/

http://www.agnitum.com/

http://smb.sygate.com/