logitech webcam

Hi jonathan.
Please hopefully you can help me, bourght a new logitech quickcam express.
it tells me in audio/video/tunning wizard ,that another program is using the
camera, dont know what program so therefor in cant have a video conference,
i,m not running windows messenger.
Thank you
7 answers Last reply
More about logitech webcam

    Hi ... Have you ever on the same computer that you just installed your
    logitech webcam installed another webcam before ??

    "jytte larsen" <jytte larsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi jonathan.
    > Please hopefully you can help me, bourght a new logitech quickcam express.
    > it tells me in audio/video/tunning wizard ,that another program is using
    > the
    > camera, dont know what program so therefor in cant have a video
    > conference,
    > i,m not running windows messenger.
    > Thank you

    Hi again yes i had and older version of logitech for
    windows 98 it work ok but I could not update for some
    reason also 2 weeks ago used a Labtech Webcam but was not
    happy with it so yesterday I bourght a new Logitech
    quickcam express for Windows XP and that is when i had
    the problem, But i have now look furture back and read
    about someone had the same problem( Henri ) and have now
    install the zip file for the registry and it works, Thank
    you. Jytte Larsen

    Thanks Road Runner for your reply letter, I also went to
    Logitech webside and read about the zip file regarding
    my problems, great help.

    Greetings,

    For future Google reference, here's a direct link to the .reg file to fix this:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/quickcamexpress.reg
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    > Thanks Road Runner for your reply letter, I also went to
    > Logitech webside and read about the zip file regarding
    > my problems, great help.

    Hi ... I glad i can help , your welcome

    "jytte larsen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi again yes i had and older version of logitech for
    > windows 98 it work ok but I could not update for some
    > reason also 2 weeks ago used a Labtech Webcam but was not
    > happy with it so yesterday I bourght a new Logitech
    > quickcam express for Windows XP and that is when i had
    > the problem, But i have now look furture back and read
    > about someone had the same problem( Henri ) and have now
    > install the zip file for the registry and it works, Thank
    > you. Jytte Larsen

  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    GREETINGS FROM PERTH AUSTRALIA
    Hi A Big Thank you for reply to my Q. I can now adjust
    the picture and it dont tell that another programs is
    using the camera. Your support group is a help Have A
    great Day.
    Regards from Jytte Larsen Australia.

    Jonathan Kay.

    >> Thanks Road Runner for your reply letter, I also went
    >> Logitech webside and read about the zip file regarding
    >> my problems, great help.

  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    Hi,

    Excellent =)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert