Civ 4 ready to preorder

I am sure I am not the only one to be eagerly awaiting Civ 4. It is now
available for preorder from Amazon, at least in the UK. Released 30th
September. I have ordered my copy already. Have you?

"Chance Gardener" <chancegardener@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I am sure I am not the only one to be eagerly awaiting Civ 4. It is now
> available for preorder from Amazon, at least in the UK. Released 30th
> September.

It now says March 24th, 2006!

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:41:46 GMT, "Chance Gardener"
<chancegardener@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>I am sure I am not the only one to be eagerly awaiting Civ 4. It is now
>available for preorder from Amazon, at least in the UK. Released 30th
>September. I have ordered my copy already. Have you?

I pre-ordered Conquests from Amazon for $30. Rather than get it at
the same time as all the stores I was forced to wait 4 weeks longer.
Some places where selling it for $15 during my wait.

I will never pre-order again.

"P12" <nowhere@all.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:41:46 GMT, "Chance Gardener"
> <chancegardener@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >I am sure I am not the only one to be eagerly awaiting Civ 4. It is now
> >available for preorder from Amazon, at least in the UK. Released 30th
> >September. I have ordered my copy already. Have you?
>
> I pre-ordered Conquests from Amazon for $30. Rather than get it at
> the same time as all the stores I was forced to wait 4 weeks longer.
> Some places where selling it for $15 during my wait.
>
> I will never pre-order again.

To me, a pre-order is only good if they GUARANTEE the date, and if they
can't fulfill it, they should refund your money if you so desire.

TRENDING THREADS