i850 compared to the i860?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 8, 2005 9:48:31 AM

Has anyone personally used the i850 yet? What are the big differences
between the two? From what I can, the one big difference is the i850
doesn't do video clips. Not a big deal for me as long as the pics looked
good.

What about screen clarity and size? One nice thing about the i850 I see is
the direct talk feature.

Is there anything else that I need to consider about dumping my i860 for an
850?

More about : i850 compared i860

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 11:23:45 PM

I am buying an i850 either tonight or tomorrow tonight, but from what
I've heard so far comparing the 2 is that the it has a very sharp,
crisp screen (better than the i860) but it only has 10mb of internal
memory compared to 30mb in the i860 - but 10mb will most likely still
hold all the ringtone's and wallpapers you'll ever use.

--
EyCE
July 12, 2005 4:02:57 AM

is the screen size the same?

"EyCE" <EyCE.1rvmfz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> I am buying an i850 either tonight or tomorrow tonight, but from what
> I've heard so far comparing the 2 is that the it has a very sharp,
> crisp screen (better than the i860) but it only has 10mb of internal
> memory compared to 30mb in the i860 - but 10mb will most likely still
> hold all the ringtone's and wallpapers you'll ever use.
>
> Newsguy Wrote:
>> Has anyone personally used the i850 yet? What are the big differences
>> between the two? From what I can, the one big difference is the i850
>> doesn't do video clips. Not a big deal for me as long as the pics
>> looked
>> good.
>>
>> What about screen clarity and size? One nice thing about the i850 I
>> see is
>> the direct talk feature.
>>
>> Is there anything else that I need to consider about dumping my i860
>> for an
>> 850?
>

> --
> EyCE

July 12, 2005 5:51:05 PM

seems like the i860 is more for people that email and tex a lot. I just
go the i850 the reason is b/c of the direct talk. its easy to set up 3
way talking to people.

--
OMC
July 13, 2005 10:41:08 AM

it has the same internal screen, smaller external screen, same camera,
but does not record video. it has direct talk unlike the i860, other
than that they are the same.

--
1badss