i850 compared to the i860?

Has anyone personally used the i850 yet? What are the big differences
between the two? From what I can, the one big difference is the i850
doesn't do video clips. Not a big deal for me as long as the pics looked
good.

What about screen clarity and size? One nice thing about the i850 I see is
the direct talk feature.

Is there anything else that I need to consider about dumping my i860 for an
850?
4 answers Last reply
More about i850 compared i860
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I am buying an i850 either tonight or tomorrow tonight, but from what
    I've heard so far comparing the 2 is that the it has a very sharp,
    crisp screen (better than the i860) but it only has 10mb of internal
    memory compared to 30mb in the i860 - but 10mb will most likely still
    hold all the ringtone's and wallpapers you'll ever use.

    --
    EyCE
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    is the screen size the same?

    "EyCE" <EyCE.1rvmfz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > I am buying an i850 either tonight or tomorrow tonight, but from what
    > I've heard so far comparing the 2 is that the it has a very sharp,
    > crisp screen (better than the i860) but it only has 10mb of internal
    > memory compared to 30mb in the i860 - but 10mb will most likely still
    > hold all the ringtone's and wallpapers you'll ever use.
    >
    > Newsguy Wrote:
    >> Has anyone personally used the i850 yet? What are the big differences
    >> between the two? From what I can, the one big difference is the i850
    >> doesn't do video clips. Not a big deal for me as long as the pics
    >> looked
    >> good.
    >>
    >> What about screen clarity and size? One nice thing about the i850 I
    >> see is
    >> the direct talk feature.
    >>
    >> Is there anything else that I need to consider about dumping my i860
    >> for an
    >> 850?
    >

    > --
    > EyCE

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    seems like the i860 is more for people that email and tex a lot. I just
    go the i850 the reason is b/c of the direct talk. its easy to set up 3
    way talking to people.

    --
    OMC
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    it has the same internal screen, smaller external screen, same camera,
    but does not record video. it has direct talk unlike the i860, other
    than that they are the same.

    --
    1badss

Nextel Internet Service Providers