i850 compared to the i860?

Has anyone personally used the i850 yet? What are the big differences
between the two? From what I can, the one big difference is the i850
doesn't do video clips. Not a big deal for me as long as the pics looked
good.

What about screen clarity and size? One nice thing about the i850 I see is
the direct talk feature.

Is there anything else that I need to consider about dumping my i860 for an
850?

I am buying an i850 either tonight or tomorrow tonight, but from what
I've heard so far comparing the 2 is that the it has a very sharp,
crisp screen (better than the i860) but it only has 10mb of internal
memory compared to 30mb in the i860 - but 10mb will most likely still
hold all the ringtone's and wallpapers you'll ever use.

--
EyCE

is the screen size the same?