Windows Messenger (MSM) & Outlook Express

Hi... Everytime when I'm starting the outlooh express the wndows messenger
starting too, I don't wanna the windows messenger starting too. What do I
do? Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about windows messenger outlook express

    To disable Messenger from loading when you run Outlook, just download and
    double-click the following file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg (courtesy of
    Jonathan Kay).

    Michael Katz
    [Microsoft MVP - MSN Client]
    "There's no I in 'team' but there is 'me'"
    http://msmvps.com/msntral

    This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    "Arlem Lacerda" <ArlemLacerda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi... Everytime when I'm starting the outlooh express the wndows messenger
    > starting too, I don't wanna the windows messenger starting too. What do I
    > do? Thanks

    I have parental control activated, so how do I block aol instant messanger.
    Thanks

    "Michael Katz [MVP]" wrote:

    > To disable Messenger from loading when you run Outlook, just download and
    > double-click the following file:
    > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg (courtesy of
    > Jonathan Kay).

    > Michael Katz
    > [Microsoft MVP - MSN Client]
    > "There's no I in 'team' but there is 'me'"
    > http://msmvps.com/msntral
    >
    > This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    >

    > "Arlem Lacerda" <ArlemLacerda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi... Everytime when I'm starting the outlooh express the wndows messenger
    > > starting too, I don't wanna the windows messenger starting too. What do I
    > > do? Thanks

    I click on the file and i says to save or run, which do I chose and then what?

    "sue and dale" wrote:

    > I have parental control activated, so how do I block aol instant messanger.
    > Thanks
    >
    > "Michael Katz [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    > > To disable Messenger from loading when you run Outlook, just download and
    > > double-click the following file:
    > > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg (courtesy of
    > > Jonathan Kay).
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael Katz
    > > [Microsoft MVP - MSN Client]
    > > "There's no I in 'team' but there is 'me'"
    > > http://msmvps.com/msntral
    > >
    > > This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    > >

    > > "Arlem Lacerda" <ArlemLacerda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hi... Everytime when I'm starting the outlooh express the wndows messenger
    > > > starting too, I don't wanna the windows messenger starting too. What do I
    > > > do? Thanks

    I'm afraid I don't know AOL IM that well...

    "sue and dale" <sueanddale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I click on the file and i says to save or run, which do I chose and then
    >what?
    >
    > "sue and dale" wrote:
    >
    >> I have parental control activated, so how do I block aol instant
    >> messanger.
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> "Michael Katz [MVP]" wrote:
    >>
    >> > To disable Messenger from loading when you run Outlook, just download
    >> > and
    >> > double-click the following file:
    >> > http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenger_oe.reg
    >> > (courtesy of
    >> > Jonathan Kay).
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Michael Katz
    >> > [Microsoft MVP - MSN Client]
    >> > "There's no I in 'team' but there is 'me'"
    >> > http://msmvps.com/msntral
    >> >
    >> > This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no
    >> > rights.
    >> >

    >> > "Arlem Lacerda" <ArlemLacerda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    >> > message

Outlook Express Messenger Microsoft Windows XP