I usally use GAIM, a program that enables me to talk on AIM, yahoo, and MSN,
all at once. THe other day though i logged on to AIM so i could send a file
to a friend and thats when I heard the hatchet swing to let me know I had
mail. I logged into the aol program, logged on, and I got logged out of MSN
on GAIM and windows messenger poped up w/o me sighing into it, with my msn
name logged in, and w/o my buddy list, but i was stull getting conversations.
I logged out of AOL and closed it down because I was done checking my e-mail,
yet windows msnger stayed logged in and with my account on. Is there any way
to make it so I dont get kicked off of gaim and have msger start up when im
on aol?
--
Any help i provide you use at your own risk. I am not an expert, nor do i
pretend to be.

http://www.cybamall.com/litch/litch.htm <-- my site. Hope you have a pop up
blocker for the adds.

In article <242D808C-AC1C-4D09-9948-F9A60AD68808@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-8?B?
TGl0Y2g=?= says...

> I usally use GAIM, a program that enables me to talk on AIM, yahoo, and MSN,
> all at once. THe other day though i logged on to AIM so i could send a file
> to a friend and thats when I heard the hatchet swing to let me know I had
> mail. I logged into the aol program...

Which AOL program?

> ...logged on, and I got logged out of MSN
> on GAIM and windows messenger poped up w/o me sighing into it, with my msn
> name logged in, and w/o my buddy list, but i was stull getting conversations.
> I logged out of AOL and closed it down because I was done checking my e-mail,
> yet windows msnger stayed logged in and with my account on. Is there any way
> to make it so I dont get kicked off of gaim and have msger start up when im
> on aol?

I know of three ways to check your AOL email; which are you using?

1. The AOL access program; the one that they mail out on CDs.
2. AOL Communicator.
3. The Netscape mail client.

For 1. you would have either learn how to customize the software to work the
way you want. For 2. or 3. you would have to learn to customize the software
to work the way that you want. For all three you will probably find a
quicker answer in a dedicated AOL forum.

--
Norman
~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain