delete entries in the window of .net messenger service

I use windows xp home and windows messenger. When i start the messenger it
appears in first place a dialog box of .net messenger service asking you
your id (email adress) and your password. In this id line you can extend a
window and see old id entries used by other users or by yourself. How can
they be erased in order not to appear any prior adress you or other users had
typed in? Thanks. RalphCC
1 answer Last reply
More about delete entries window messenger service

    Greetings,

    To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
    User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
    the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
    opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "ralphcc" <ralphcc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I use windows xp home and windows messenger. When i start the messenger it
    > appears in first place a dialog box of .net messenger service asking you
    > your id (email adress) and your password. In this id line you can extend a
    > window and see old id entries used by other users or by yourself. How can
    > they be erased in order not to appear any prior adress you or other users had
    > typed in? Thanks. RalphCC

Messenger Windows XP