i have now unistalled 6.1 messenger and tried to
intall 6.2 messenger though i have those boxes that
come up constinall y so i have had to unistll it
again so i need the linmk you originally sent me to
download 6.1 messenger though im having problems with
this its not as bad 6.2
look forward to hearing from you
lisa

Greetings Lisa,

You can find 6.1 here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/redir/61installer.asp
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have now unistalled 6.1 messenger and tried to
> intall 6.2 messenger though i have those boxes that
> come up constinall y so i have had to unistll it
> again so i need the linmk you originally sent me to
> download 6.1 messenger though im having problems with
> this its not as bad 6.2
> look forward to hearing from you
> lisa

thank u for the link for messenger now hope u can
help sovle this problem that i get with 6.1 this is the
message i get
the following error has occured causing msn messenger
to close, then runtime error
prog files/msnmessenger/msnmsgr.exe this application
has requested to terminate it in a unusual way.
do you know what i can do to stiop this from happening
as i cant install msg 6.2
lisa

Jonathan Kay.

>"lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>>i have now unistalled 6.1 messenger and tried to
>> intall 6.2 messenger though i have those boxes that
>> come up constinall y so i have had to unistll it
>> again so i need the linmk you originally sent me
>> download 6.1 messenger though im having problems
with
>> this its not as bad 6.2
>> look forward to hearing from you
>> lisa