Email verification

laura

I downloaded Windows messenger a while back. Now that I'm starting to use
it, a pop up at the bottom right hand corner keeps asking me to verify email
address. It tells me to go to my e-mail and verify through there. I
apparently don't have the e-mail anymore. How can I get this resolved?

Greetings,

You'll need to request another verification e-mail from Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf

Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert