Email verification

I downloaded Windows messenger a while back. Now that I'm starting to use
it, a pop up at the bottom right hand corner keeps asking me to verify email
address. It tells me to go to my e-mail and verify through there. I
apparently don't have the e-mail anymore. How can I get this resolved?
1 answer Last reply
More about email verification

    Greetings,

    You'll need to request another verification e-mail from Passport Services:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf

    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I downloaded Windows messenger a while back. Now that I'm starting to use
    > it, a pop up at the bottom right hand corner keeps asking me to verify email
    > address. It tells me to go to my e-mail and verify through there. I
    > apparently don't have the e-mail anymore. How can I get this resolved?

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP