[games] Guide to freeware Solitaire card games (update)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

My Freeware Solitaire guide site has been updated today:
http://solitaire.vegard2.no/

with the following games:

Free Solitaire 2.03, 30+ Free Patience 1.2, ABC Free Solitaire Arena
2.0, Mindgames Card Games, RealSol, FreeCell Pro 6.4, TriPeaks Solitaire
0.4. And added 23 card decks to the Bikini Solitaire game/download,
added Solitaire Fun and CardFun (incl. 15 bikini decks).

Anybody have the following Bikini Solitaire decks?:
juncards.wc, CarrieFC.wc, JoyFC

What:
A guide to, and a collection of, freeware Solitaire card games for
Windows. It lists 27 solitaire card game collections and 14 individual
solitaire games with screenshots and download.

Note: This time I have not followed 100% the standard (or pure)
definition of freeware. The site include some abandonware, donationware,
charityware, giftware, demos, and some non-intrusive, non-nagging 'lite'
versions of shareware games

Regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Petersen, Vegard Krog wrote:

> My Freeware Solitaire guide site has been updated today:
> http://solitaire.vegard2.no/
>
> with the following games:
>
> Free Solitaire 2.03, 30+ Free Patience 1.2, ABC Free Solitaire Arena
> 2.0, Mindgames Card Games, RealSol, FreeCell Pro 6.4, TriPeaks Solitaire
> 0.4. And added 23 card decks to the Bikini Solitaire game/download,
> added Solitaire Fun and CardFun (incl. 15 bikini decks).
>
> Anybody have the following Bikini Solitaire decks?:
> juncards.wc, CarrieFC.wc, JoyFC
>
> What:
> A guide to, and a collection of, freeware Solitaire card games for
> Windows. It lists 27 solitaire card game collections and 14 individual
> solitaire games with screenshots and download.
>
> Note: This time I have not followed 100% the standard (or pure)
> definition of freeware. The site include some abandonware, donationware,
> charityware, giftware, demos, and some non-intrusive, non-nagging 'lite'
> versions of shareware games
>
> Regards from vegard

vegard,
sorry i never got back to you on bigpat. lost my job shortly after we
last posted on this topic and haven't had time to look for it.

btw, nice solitaire site. :)

--
Woodzy

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://i.webring.com/hub?ring=emuroms ( emuroms )

(ProteanThread) skrev:
> Petersen, Vegard Krog wrote:
>> My Freeware Solitaire guide site has been updated today:
>> http://solitaire.vegard2.no/
>>

> vegard,
> sorry i never got back to you on bigpat. lost my job shortly after we
> last posted on this topic and haven't had time to look for it.
> btw, nice solitaire site. :)

Thanks for the nice words, ProteanThread :)

Very sorry about your job! :-(
Really hope it will work out for you regarding a new job!

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

hope so too. i think i just played about every solitaire game i have 3
times each :)

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

>On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:35:44 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:
>
>Anybody have the following Bikini Solitaire decks?:
>juncards.wc, CarrieFC.wc, JoyFC

Did you get these?

Mel skrev:
>>On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:35:44 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:
>>
>>Anybody have the following Bikini Solitaire decks?:
>>juncards.wc, CarrieFC.wc, JoyFC
>>

> Did you get these?

Was it you? Thanks again, I got them! :)

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

>On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:05:27 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:

>Thanks again, I got them! :)

How about:

BigPatience Lite

Did you get that one too?

Mel skrev:
>>On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:05:27 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:
>
>>Thanks again, I got them! :)
>
> How about:
> BigPatience Lite
> Did you get that one too?

I did :) Thanks.

Just what I was looking for! It will be added to my Freeware Solitaire
site next Sunday.

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Mel

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

>On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:34:47 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:

>Just what I was looking for!

Any problem with the .gma extension?

gmail bounced the .zip extension, because of the .exe inside, but
accepted the same file with the .gma extension with no problems.

Mel skrev:
>>On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:34:47 +0200, "Petersen, Vegard Krog" wrote:
>

>>Just what I was looking for!
> Any problem with the .gma extension?
> gmail bounced the .zip extension, because of the .exe inside, but
> accepted the same file with the .gma extension with no problems.

No problem :) . Came fine through gmail. And I'm not 100% idiot :)

regards from vegard