Email address verification

I can't seem to get a verification email delivered to my at my domain.
When I try other domains such as Yahoo or Hotmail, the verification
e-mail arrives instantly.

Question: What criteria does MSN use to send out an email? Does it
check to see if the mail server has a legitimate PTR record ( I don't
have one) or does it simply check the MX record (which I do have) and
send the mail?

--Paul

Greetings Paul,

I honesty don't know what policies they have in place [and finding someone who does could
prove difficult], but I really don't think they'd be against domains without proper PTR
records since this isn't that unusual of a practice.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert