kids messenger

Hi
If you try to set up a KIDS messenger you can select UK and the nEngland for
place
But later on it fails saying only available in USA, Korea and couple of others
So whats the point of having them there initially if it cannot be done !
2 answers Last reply
More about kids messenger

    Greetings,

    This is a bug in the Kids Passport registration; hopefully it will be fixed in the future.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "ias" <ias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > If you try to set up a KIDS messenger you can select UK and the nEngland for
    > place
    > But later on it fails saying only available in USA, Korea and couple of others
    > So whats the point of having them there initially if it cannot be done !

    thanks
    any thoughts on the add contact using address book - post 1 before
    thanks again

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > This is a bug in the Kids Passport registration; hopefully it will be fixed in the future.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "ias" <ias@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > If you try to set up a KIDS messenger you can select UK and the nEngland for
    > > place
    > > But later on it fails saying only available in USA, Korea and couple of others
    > > So whats the point of having them there initially if it cannot be done !

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP