different user settings

I just upgraded to XP and downloaded verizon dsl with
msn onto the comp under my user name, but when my husband
goes in under his user name the msn and dsl isn't
working. Do I have to download it again under his user
name? Thanks for your help

Greetings Bea,

I'm not exactly sure how Verizon has this setup, you may want to contact their Customer
Service department and ask.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert