Does anyone know why this camera is not working with windows messenger? The
camera works with the video test.exe program that zoom publish on the
website, and also with Webcam XP, so why not windows messenger?

Any help welcome.

Kevin.

Greetings Kevin,

What exactly happens when you try it in Messenger and especially the Audio/Video Tuning
Wizard (which you can start by opening up the main Messenger window, clicking the Tools menu,
then Audio Tuning Wizard)?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert