When I type a message and hit enter there is a 6 second delay, and during
that time, my MSN windows freeze. What should I do?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Also,

I have tried system restore, nothing worked. The problem started early this
summer, and the system restore did not allow me to go back before Sept.

"Douceâ„¢" wrote:

> When I type a message and hit enter there is a 6 second delay, and during
> that time, my MSN windows freeze. What should I do?
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.

It worked!! thanks a million

"Douceâ„¢" wrote:

> When I type a message and hit enter there is a 6 second delay, and during
> that time, my MSN windows freeze. What should I do?
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.

Greetings,

Albeit unsupported, you might want to try this:
http://www.hometownohio.com/faq/files/WinsockXPFix.exe

Simply run, click on Fix and after this is complete, reboot and you should be back to normal.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"DouceT" <Douce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I type a message and hit enter there is a 6 second delay, and during
> that time, my MSN windows freeze. What should I do?
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi,

Great =)